Love swimming and love the seaside. Unfortunately once fall arrives in Italy bye-bye swimming, but even thou, I just love taking long walks, watch the water, playing with the waves. I just wait long the seashore and run once the waves came close to my shoes in order not to get wet. The best photos one can make during this period. You can find sunny days, as well as rainy ones, foggy days and colorful one.
I am not gone talk about best ways to photograph children, I just want to make you smile once you hear all the funny things mom and dad has to do to take me pictures. We all love pictures, love to see the final effect, but going to the process, it’s not something we all like. I am very impatient normally so I am a trouble maker. My poor parents, sometimes just lost patient with me. However, there are some tricks they discovered during time that I have to be honest, makes of me the best buddy for photo shooting sessions. 🙂 So maybe can work with you as well:
- THE PROMISE – oh, yes, that’s the best one, no promise, no photo. I am mean, I know, but what can I do, just a great photo at the end of the day for a nine years old (by the way starting 17 of October I turned 9 :)) is not very fulfilling. So “the promise” is the best I can get. And what is this “promise”? As you can imagine is the promise they take me to the park, or buy me a present, however something more consistent and relevant for me.
- Making fun of Tweety. You know, Tweety from Baby Looney Tunes. I have Tweety since I was 2 years old, and even if he or she (still have no idea if is a he or a she :)) become a rug, suffer several sewing surgeries, and had to put him gloves as used to munch it on a daily base, I still keep it with me. So mom and dad always make funny comments about Tweety that makes me relax and be more cooperative.
- Never ask your child to pose. I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS! Not all of us were born models, so please don’t make children look like grown up. Most of us will end up making funny faces and show body positions appropriate for the best hilarious calendar. We just need to relax, play, run, dance. And you’ll see you’ll end up with the best photos.
- Keep the camera on constantly. So be aware you have full battery. You never know when we’ll strike a pose that you’ll want to immortalized.
- JUST HAVE FUN! AT THE END IS ALL ABOUT THIS! HAVING FUN AND SPEND QUALITY TIME TOGETHER.
Bye the way I loved my outfit for the day and in case you wonder where you can find everything here they are:
Leggings and cardigan BONPRIX:
Cat earrings hat ZARA KIDS:
FOR THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS CREDIT TO ZARA & BONPRIX.